Friday, July 30, 2010

Whoa, Dude! Not Cool!

From Design Toscano, makers of The Zombie of Montclaire Moors Garden Statue and Bigfoot, The Garden Yeti, comes this stunner -- Hercules and Diomedes in a grapple of uncomfortable intimacy.  I invite you to scrutinize the statue at their website; I couldn't bum the code for the -- ahem! -- enlarged view.  But, as far as I can tell, my original suspicions were correct, and I can't think of anything else to hang onto down there.

If you find that you long for this sculpture, but cannot stomach the view, there is a draped version available as well. 

2 comments:

Morris said...

Justine, you can zoom in on the 'area in question' in the pop-up window. There is no doubt of what he has hold of. Now, that's what I call an advantage hold - and an unfair advantage at that! :)

Her Daughter said...

Whoa!Sweet Statue! Where can I get one?!?