Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And Jane Returns As Well

Jane looks fairly disgusted here. She knows how I have been neglecting Austensorium. But, you see the humor hinting out from the corners of her mouth? She's seen enough of human nature to know what sorry, fickle folks most of us are -- even in our great, professed loves. Henry Crawford and I have more in common than I would ever care to admit.

Well, I have finally updated my Jane blog -- two new posts covering three previously undiscussed Austen-ish books. If you are one of the few and the proud who still comes here to lurk and you like Miss Austen, please do check out that blog and let me know what you think.

And, as to the brevity of this post after almost two years of silence on the subject, well, you must know what I have to say: You deserve a longer blog post than this; but it is my unhappy fate seldom to treat people so well as they deserve. God bless you!

2 comments:

vermonster said...

And there was much rejoicing!

Arielle said...

She doesn't look thrilled about having to sit and pose for a portrait, that's for sure.

I haven't done much reading in the past 18 months but I think I need to spend some time with old friends. I always find Austen's books refreshing to read.