Monday, January 02, 2006

NOOMA

At church on Sunday, they played a 12 minute video by Rob Bell entitled, "Rhythm." It affected me deeply.

I found out a little more about Rob Bell and his ministry of NOOMA, which is the English phonetic spelling of the Greek pneuma, meaning "breath" or "spirit." The video I saw was so amazing -- I'd like to see the other videos he's put together.

Here is a clip link, if you are interested in checking it out.

I would want to see it again before posting in depth about the message. It had me in tears. It was that beautiful. What a blessed way to begin 2006. Thank you, Pastor Day at Calvary Chapel South!

*********************UPDATE*********************
There is also a full-length video on the NOOMA site that is excellent too. If you want a better sense of the "Rhythm" video, and you have 11 minutes to spare, check out "Rain." What a communicator this Rob Bell is! I dare you to watch and not cry.
Peace to you.

No comments: