Wednesday, May 11, 2005

It's My Blog and I'll Brag if I Want To...Sadie Pics

Jason just got a new digital camera (bringing us out of the 1 Mega Pixel Dark Ages of our old Olympus). It's a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W5 with a whopping 5.1 mega pixels, and he got the 1 GB memory stick to boot! So, you can expect that, with this newfound ability to record every action of our two-year-old's life with heretofore unknown clarity and quantity, Sadie pics will accost my dear blog readers with much greater frequency. I can't help it - I'm a mom and she is just so darn cute! To see any picture at 320 pixels, just click on it. Enjoy!





Key: Reading from left to right/top to bottom
1. Aaaaw yeeaaah...loving the juicebox.
2. I gotta deal with you two? I gotta knock heads with the cat?
3. Cooookie Muuuunch
4. Dad, just stop it!
5. Okay, here's a smile!
6. I love my Chrissy dog.
7. I'm eating here, crazy cameraman!
8. Hands on my hips, what is this here? This is my waist-bender, my mummer dear.
9. Smiling again for Dad.
10. I'm just da cutest little person ever!

4 comments:

'Thought & Humor' said...

You have a riveting web log and undoubtedly
must have atypical & quiescent potential for
your intended readership. May I suggest that
you do everything in your power to honor
your Designer/Architect as well as your audience.
Please remember to never restrict anyone's
opportunities for ascertaining uninterrupted
existence for their quintessence.

There is a time for everything, a season for every
activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time
to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest. A time
to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and
a time to rebuild. A time to cry and a time to laugh.
A time to grieve and a time to dance. A time to
scatter stones and a time to gather stones. A time
to embrace and a time to turn away. A time to
search and a time to lose. A time to keep and
a time to throw away. A time to tear and a time
to mend. A time to be quiet and a time to speak
up. A time to love and a time to hate. A time for
war and a time for peace.

Best wishes for continued ascendancy,
Howdy
Editor

'Thought & Humor'
Cyber-Humor & Cyber-Thought
http://ilovehowdy.blogspot.com/
Harvard Humor Club
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Harvard_Humor_Club/

Justine said...

Wow! That's strange, but thanks for stopping by...

Peace,
Justine

Senor Grampa said...

Help! I..I..I think the existence of my quintessence has been interrupted!

Senor Grampa said...

And wait!...Yes...Yes, I'm sure: My ascendancy has also been discontinued!