Wednesday, May 11, 2005

It's My Blog and I'll Brag if I Want To...Sadie Pics

Jason just got a new digital camera (bringing us out of the 1 Mega Pixel Dark Ages of our old Olympus). It's a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W5 with a whopping 5.1 mega pixels, and he got the 1 GB memory stick to boot! So, you can expect that, with this newfound ability to record every action of our two-year-old's life with heretofore unknown clarity and quantity, Sadie pics will accost my dear blog readers with much greater frequency. I can't help it - I'm a mom and she is just so darn cute! To see any picture at 320 pixels, just click on it. Enjoy!





Key: Reading from left to right/top to bottom
1. Aaaaw yeeaaah...loving the juicebox.
2. I gotta deal with you two? I gotta knock heads with the cat?
3. Cooookie Muuuunch
4. Dad, just stop it!
5. Okay, here's a smile!
6. I love my Chrissy dog.
7. I'm eating here, crazy cameraman!
8. Hands on my hips, what is this here? This is my waist-bender, my mummer dear.
9. Smiling again for Dad.
10. I'm just da cutest little person ever!

3 comments:

Justine said...

Wow! That's strange, but thanks for stopping by...

Peace,
Justine

Anonymous said...

Help! I..I..I think the existence of my quintessence has been interrupted!

Anonymous said...

And wait!...Yes...Yes, I'm sure: My ascendancy has also been discontinued!